Handle Recruitment is proud to be working with a market leader in online consumer information services.
Our client is looking for an Online Customer Service Team Leader/ Performance Analyst to join their busy, vibrant team for a period of 3 months initially with possibility of extension.
The role will encompass the following:
- Planning and organising workflows in the team to ensure emails are answered on time and prioritised correctly
- Creating daily reports to ensure emails are responded to within set KPIs
- Supervise, support and motivate the team answering emails
- Spotting systemic issues that are driving queries
- Tenaciously investigating issues by talking to relevant teams
- Working with suppliers to influence changes in processes
Key skills/ competencies/ experience:
- 3-5 years customer service leadership experience
- Experience in managing queues/workflows
- Excellent IT skills with an existing ability to confidently use a PC and to learn and work with new technologies
- Excellent customer service skills with a bias towards helping consumers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and team-building skills
- Incredibly well organised
- Complaint handling experience
- Background in energy and/ or finance
Interviews for this position will take place within the next week. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than two weeks' notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.