Customer Service Training Consultant
Handle are thrilled to be working with an amazing new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items, to source a Customer Service Training Consultant.
As a Training Consultant for the Customer Service department, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way we train and develop talent. Your main responsibilities will range from onboarding new hires to up-training existing Team Members with new skills. This is a highly collaborative position in which the trainer will work with Managers, Team Leaders, Team Captains, Quality Assurance, Knowledge, and Project Management to assist in developing, testing, and reviewing training programs and materials prior to delivery. In addition to delivering training and monitoring results, the Training Consultant will contribute to Knowledge updates for Europe Tiers 1 markets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with North America training consultants to help create and update training materials for EU
- Collaborating on delivery method and effectiveness of content built through practice runs, training feedback sessions, etc.
- Facilitating in-person and remote training, including train-the-trainer sessions for other trainers to learn new material
- Facilitating customer service training topics including technical systems and social-skills training
- Creating e-learning videos, specifically for upskilling and continuous learning
- Creating training schedules, specifically for upskilling and continuous learning
- Tracking and documenting learner training progress and completion through scorecard and other documentation; provide details and results to Functional Support Manager and Team Operations leaders
- Assisting other trainers with facilitation (especially new content) and tracking progress and completion of training to ensure that all training is correctly tracked and reported on
- Working with KM to document training content for our knowledge resource database
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and Captains to facilitate practice runs of new training content
- Travelling to other sites for in-person training, as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience training and/or facilitating
- Minimum of 2 years of real-time call centre experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience training and/or facilitating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak in public and effectively lead training sessions with participants at all levels
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and incorporate feedback into work
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends, Holidays, or crunch times as needed, to meet the needs of the business
- Bilingual is a plus
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting customer service specialist opportunity, email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.