Customer Services Advisor x2 - Music/Entertainment
Location: Milton Keynes
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for not one but two Customer Services Advisors at a leading music and entertainment business based in Milton Keynes. *Please note, you must be able to get to this location easily to be considered.
These roles are available due to growth within the Supply Chain Management department because customers are ordering more music and merchandise (CDs, vinyl, t-shirts and exclusive signed items) from their favourite artists via the Ecommerce platform.
Reporting in to the Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring customers receive a great experience and the highest level of service by handling any queries or issues in a professional and efficient manner.
Key features include:
- Acting as a liaison between the customer, distribution and carrier as required
- Assisting customers in an accurate, efficient and professional manner
- Answering all telephone and email enquiries quickly, accurately and professionally
- Helping manage and prevent suspected fraudulent orders
- Looking into customer's orders using in house systems, courier systems and warehouse management systems
- Monitoring, updating and tracking queries via the subsequent software to ensure timely resolution to customer
- Performing all administration tasks for the Ecommerce team as required
- Constantly reviewing existing processes, documenting all new processes and updating any changed processes
- Achieving all KPIs within areas of responsibility
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Ecommerce team, Distribution, Sales, Labels, 3rd parties, Customers and Reps
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a customer contact role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Adept at using CRM / customer service software to manage inbound customer service contacts
- Track record of using the admin area of Ecommerce systems to interrogate orders
- Use of ticketed CRM tools for customer service
- Zendesk or ticket based resolution similar software experience
- Experience in using live chat tools for customer service
- Ability to speak with customers and resolve order queries across multiple channels - email, customer tickets, live chat & social media
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.