Looking for a fantastic Customer Service Executive to work with an exciting, global entertainment group, based in the London Head Quarters.
This is a customer facing role which offers a diverse challenge including: Resolving high priority customer issues and complaints, helping to manage the online community, providing support, administrative duties and other ad hoc projects. You will be reporting into the Customer service Manager.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position:
- A good team player and self-motivator with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- A confident and outgoing personality
- A proactive attitude, with excellent organisation
- Previous customer service role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Genuine interest in films and media
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company, based in west London. If you are looking for to work within a creative company and enjoy a work life balance, with great benefits then this could be your perfect job!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.