Client Account Manager - Film Tech
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you passionate about the world of technology and film? Do you want to work in an exciting fast paced environment where you can forge a successful long term career? Do you believe you have exceptional customer service skills and want to put them into action working with some of the most renowned film companies around? Then this is the role for you.
The company is a global expert within connectivity and data management services specifically for the media and entertainment industry. They are a passionate, driven, fast paced company, who always find time for fun.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Gather feedback on managed products
- Ability to communicate efficiently across various departments
- Become a product expert in order to give demos to potential customers
- Own overall relationship with clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Manage the Multi-product onboarding of new clients
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent. Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s)
- Comfortable working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Must be a self-starter - highly independent but a team player, able to hit the ground running
- Prior experience working in media and/or tech
- Prior experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), customer case submissions portals (e.g. Zendesk), issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA), and email communication platforms (i.e. MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Prior experience with Zendesk or any kind or submissions portal would be great
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.