Handle Recruitment are looking for Top Front of House/Customer Service staff to work at a luxury student accommodation site in Central London.
Reporting into the General Manager you will form part of a dedicated customer support team providing excellent customer service and sales care within a fun and exciting environment. Team members will also get to benefit from all on site facilities, such as gym, pool and canteen.
The main elements of the role include:
- Welcoming all visitors.
- Responding and dealing with all sales enquiries.
- Performing viewings of the building to prospective customers.
- Chasing debtors for rent money.
- Process front office payments and invoices.
- Keeping customer info filled and up to date.
- Monitoring building problems and reporting them.
- Building walk rounds and checks.
- Check in/check out guests.
- Undertake flat inspections.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- The capacity to keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in different locations in Central London if necessary.
- Flexible working hours, including Bank Holidays and weekends.
This is a great opportunity to form part of a dedicated front of house team at a brand new development in the centre of London with a real opportunity for progression and development within the company. You MUST be able to work on a shift basis which will occasionally include weekends and bank holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.