Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Support Assistant to join a well-known Skincare Brand in central London.
We are looking for candidates with at least 1-2 years experience within a head office customer support role - ideally gained within retail or beauty/skincare.
- Act as the voice of the hub brands, spending your days on the front lines servicing our customers, corresponding with customers via email and call
- To ensure the accurate processing of orders within agreed SLAs
- Working closely with the supply chain team to report out of stocks as needed
- Participate and contribute to relevant management meetings
- Providing delivery information to customers when needed
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests for all brands
- Organise work-flow to meet customer time frames
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Experience of B2B customer service
- System Savvy - MS Office and Oracle
- Can-do attitude, flexibility and creativity, ability to work under pressure to tight time frames
- Used to working in a fast-moving organisation and self-starting
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce; digital marketing
We're looking for someone to help us scale by taking ownership of the salon/spa side of the business. You will be highly organised, technology savvy, with exceptional customer facing skills, and you must care about quality.
Candidates MUST be available to start immediately!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.