Customer Support Manager - tech start-up
Handle are currently working with an innovative and vibrant tech start-up in the Marketing-Tech Industry.
Their product is an amazing software as a service platform enabling clients from retail to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights. They have partnered with big names in retail and are now successfully implementing and customising the product.
To move them forward they need someone to step in and champion the technical support for their clients/customers. They are an intelligent and geeky bunch but very open and keen to build a diverse environment in their business.
This is a complex technical platform and you will manage their client support processes and tools. You will be starting in a hands-on role where you will be yourself resolving all support queries. Soon you'll be expected to grow a team and be ultimately responsible for the strategy of their technical support/customer support processes.
Ideally, you will have implemented new processes and implemented support tools such as Ticketing Systems.
What you'll be expected to do as the Technical Customer Support Manager:
- Working with a complex Marketing-Tech Platform within a B2B Tech start-up environment championing their Customer Support processes.
- Responding to first-level support queries and working with a high volume of their clients
- Understanding their current processes/tools e.g. their Ticketing systems and escalation support queries,
- Recognising gaps in their processes and implementing new solutions.
- Regularly reporting on support tickets to identify new platform requirements.
- Monitoring common issues and help to improve the product based on your observations.
- You will recruit, manage and develop a team.
Previous experience and crucial skills for the Tech Customer Support Manager:
- You must have a Software/Technology B2B background, ideally coming from SaaS implementation and support.
- Highly experienced in a Customer / Technical Support role, able to support non-technical clients and communicate clearly the course of action.
- Understand how to implement new tools/processes e.g. Ticketing Systems
- Experience managing a team of minimum 3 people.
- Proven process improvement experience (ideally for a B2B product, within a support role).
Circa £40,000-£60,000 plus benefits
Excited about technology and thrilled about start-ups? Apply now! Or do get in touch via linked in with Dagmara Kukla as our client is very keen to discuss this role ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.