Are you seeking the opportunity to build a long lasting career? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider within the property sector.
As a Customer Support Executive you will provide a first class service experience through a busy and growing website. Contacting clients through email, phone and social platforms, you will be a key team player in the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responding to customers to provide feedback and improve customer experiences
- Reviewing and correcting data insuring all details are correct and up to date
- Responding to customer emails, prioritising accordingly and ensuring high level of service is provided
- Dealing with incoming phone calls, answering queries and questions finding the best outcome
- Logging customer issues through the system taking detailed information
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within an office setting (adventitious)
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken
- Highly customer service focused with a passion for delivering a first class experience
- Brilliant problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Adaptable and fast learner
- Excellent MS Office package skills
In return my client offers an excellent working environment, career progression and the opportunity to be part of a growing business! Please apply now to be considered for this exciting career opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.