Are you interested in the Digital/E-Commerce industry? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? A market leader within E-Commerce are recruiting a Customer Support Executive to join their London Head Office!
Suitable candidates should have a minimum of 1 years' customer service/client facing experience. You will be required to assist consumers digitally - this is a rare and interesting Customer Executive position!
The company have recently moved into brand new and impressive offices in Soho and are keen to find an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking individual to join the team.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Interacting with consumers to resolve issues via email, online forums and social media
- Ensuring that the online user experience is at a high standard at all times - consistently exceed users' needs
- Liaising with third party providers to ensure issues are resolved within agreed timescales
- Ensuring a quick, efficient and effective resolution of all user queries and complaints
- Identifying opportunities to further help to consumers
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused, determined and solution-orientated work ethic
- Desire to persist and get to the bottom of problems
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to understand complex processes
- To remain driven, able to rise to a challenge and focus on delivery
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change
- Self-motivated, energetic and dedicated
- Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational training/experience is desirable
- A passion for helping consumers
The process is moving very quickly. If you are keen to be considered please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.