Handle Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a global fitness and well being brand to support with their expansion of the new Ecommerce Customer Care team.
This brand are focused on ensuring employees and customers get the best from the brands products and their vision is to inspire and create healthy and happy lives!
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for educating, training and mentoring your team of customer service coordinators. Feeding back to the various internal teams any customer feedback and generally maintaining exceptional levels of customer care.
- Provide coaching, training, and feedback to customer service team
- Assess and manage performance including improvement plans and formal performance reviews
- Manage daily operations and analysis
- Identify trends and issues
- Participates in; and facilitates e-comm leadership meetings
- Manages the development and delivery of projects
- Participates in personal and professional learning sessions
- Lead a strong team environment
- German-English or French-English speaker (native)
- Leadership with the ability to coach and train educators
- Strategic problem solver with a creative mindset
- Demonstrate strong decision-making abilities
- Motivated entrepreneur who takes calculated risks; can view issues
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, attention to detail is a must
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks; able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Identify trends through transferable knowledge and communicate them effectively to the relevant teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years supervisor experience preferred
A fantastic and exciting time for the brand and an opportunity not to be missed for those looking to combine their passion for Customer Service and Health and Fitness!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.