Cyber Security Engineer - Fashion/Retail
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer for one of the world's leading, online fashion retailers.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate infrastructure security. In particular, this individual will be responsible for implementation and administration of security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Educated to Degree level in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience of ICT in an Enterprise grade Environment
- Good knowledge of firewall and WAF; expertise in Checkpoint UTM, Cisco ASA and Akamai Kona and F5 ASM encouraged
- Good knowledge of Linux environments, and with special attention to security and hardening issues
- A strong understanding of the latest approaches and technologies is important, along with a personal passion for security.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team of highly skilled professionals
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Track record of maintaining highly critical platforms
- Availability to travel internationally
- Support BAU ticket management
- Maintain and administer perimeter security systems and WAF
- Analyse, troubleshoot and correct network problems on-site and remotely
- Implement security enhancements supported by senior engineers
- Manage and ensure the efficiency of the corporate security suite tools and appliances
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Ensure that individual initiatives, commitments and services are delivered in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Retail and/or Fashion industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cyber Security Engineer - Information Security Engineer - Information Security Consultant - Cyber Security Consultant
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.