How important is diversity to you? For a long time many organisations have viewed it merely as a 'tick box' exercise but the events of 2020 have highlighted deep rooted issues within that. Diversity at work is more than what your workforce looks like- it's about embracing employee's individual differences, and creating an environment for them to thrive in. If you are looking for a role that can make real cultural change happen, then this may be the role for you!
As a Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will be responsible for identifying, creating, and implementing plans to promote diversity within a global Marketing Agency. You will play a key part in D&I initiatives by supporting and working closely with the Chief People Officer and wider HR team.
If you're hungry for a challenge, and geared to drive cultural change that will elevate the people experience, I want to hear from you!
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Conducting research and advising on D&I issues and creating initiatives, training and policies around this.
- Advising senior management on strategic D&I plans
- Partnering with departments across the business globally including Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development to improve hiring process from a Diversity perspective.
- Driving change and staff engagement through diversity task force groups.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience implementing successful D&I initiatives from start to finish
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the importance of D&I within the workplace
- Experience collating data and reporting to track and monitor key D&I statistics.
- A genuine passion to get hands on with project involvement.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.