Handle Recruitment are searching for a D2C Operations Controller to assistant with the day to day operations and management of stock levels at Global Music and Entertainment company based in London. This a great opportunity for someone with an understanding of D2C and supply chain to assistant with the logistical coordination of stock within a music environment.
- Make key decisions regards stock levels and manufacturing orders, and liaising with suppliers/deliveries when necessary
- Work to coordinate with Merchandise teams on the delivery of products to meet D2C marketing project deadlines
- Outbound supply chain support for Australia, Japan and the US Ops contacts
- Administration, including daily checking of sales and inventory data
- Demonstrate effective supply chain and logistical skills
- Capacity to juggle a demanding workload
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in similar role (within or outside of the music industry) is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.