Accurate, temporary Data Entry Administrator required immediately for a leading media company based in the heart of London.
The ideal candidate will have previous data entry/analysis experience within a fast-paced environment. You will have exceptional attention to detail and strong Excel skills. If you have the skills required please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel; should include pivot charts, formulas and some coding understanding.
- Ability to follow detailed processes consistently without supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including PowerPoint.
- Filing, photocopying, laminating and binding.
- Regularly checking the general office for tidiness.
- Create and place purchase orders for internal purchases
- Proficient within all Word/PowerPoint/Excel software's
- Immaculate attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to multitask and adapt quickly
- Experience using Google Analytic is highly desirable
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 1 weeks' notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.