Great opportunity for a highly experienced Stock Control Data Entry Administrator to support the Logistics Manager within the head office of a well-known high street retailer. This role would suit a competent and highly skilled data administrator who is confident with Excel and experienced working with V Lookups and Pivot Tables functions. The successful candidate will be pro-active and highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with stock take preparations to manually intercept & rectify POs & IBTs which have got stuck 'In Transit'.
- Assisting with DPD bookings,
- Assisting with 'In Transit' management,
- Assisting with discrepancies management and stock adjustments.
- Additional ad hoc administrative duties
This will be a busy team support role and requires previous stock control data entry experience ideally within a fashion and retail environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.