Data Analyst - Media / publishing
London, up to 45K
We currently have a Data and Process Analyst / Data Analyst available for a global media publishing company. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Data Analyst or a Python/R Engineer to work within a high profile digital media company.
In this role you will be reporting to the office in US. Your work will focus on analysis and development an internal work flow tool which will gather and analyse metadata across the organisation for training and improvement requirements.
- Extensive experience in a similar data analysis role.
- Ability to translate numerical findings into recommendations. Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Capable of understanding more complex, high-level business questions and turning them in to projects.
- Interest and passion for bespoke software development - R or Python.
- Experience of Agile development methodology.
Experience in database design
- Generation of graphical output, data visualisation tools experience (Tableau or similar)
Nice to have:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Apply or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via linked In to chat about the role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.