I am actively seeking a data analyst within a marketing team for an exciting media company in the heart of the city.
My client are a growing publishing and events company who are looking for to expand the existing team with a data analyst. The main purpose and ultimate responsibility of this role is to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of all the marketing data.
The responsibilities of a data analyst include but are not limited to:
- Take responsibility for all the data published and used by the client
- Implement and manage changed to the database and data gathering systems
- Monitor KPI's
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Monitor and tack marketing campaigns
- Manage the relationships with external parties related to the data products
The ideal candidate:
- 3 years + working with data
- Understanding of data management systems and e-mail marketing systems
- You will have an understanding of the needs and complexities of data within the publishing industry
- Near perfect command of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of SQL queries
Salary & Benefits:
£25-£28K (experience dependant)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.