I am actively seeking an experienced data analyst for a leading media firm in the heart of the city of London.
My client are a growing events and publishing company who owns a unique digitally-led portfolio of leading multichannel, subscription-based brands offering content and insight to key decision makers and creatives in the media industry.
The main purpose and ultimate responsibility of this role is to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of all the marketing data.
The responsibilities of the data analyst include but are not limited to:
- Become the person ultimately responsible for all date published and used
- Work with marketing teams in implementing new processes, marketing database and gathering systems process
- Be the companies data protection expert
- Work with the marketing teams to ensure those targeted in marketing campaigns receive an acceptable amount of email
- Work with publishers to produce parameters for the quality and quantity of the data
- Monitor KPIs on databases, ie. number of marketable and publishable details per product
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding of data management systems
- Understanding of email marketing systems
- Understanding of the needs and complexities of data within the publishing industry
- Near perfect command of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of working with Microsoft Access
- Understanding of SQL queries
- Keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of the publishing industry
- Positive and sociable team-player attitude
- Proactive personality
Salary and Benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.