Data Analyst (Reporting) - MEDIA
Handle is working with one of the biggest global services in music/media industry to help them find a Data Analyst to join their Reporting and Insights team on a 3 months contract basis.
Your analytic and reporting skills will play a key role in helping their global revenue operations team to forecast revenue and support decisions in their business direction globally. You will have a few years of proven track of creating.
You will ideally have around 5 years of commercial experience with reporting, planning and analysing ideally as a contractor. You will also have a good analytic skills and topical education. You will be enthusiastic about modelling the data and keen to share and present your knowledge and findings.
As a Data Analyst you will focus on:
- Recognising and consulting with the business to create suite of data dashboards
- Run reports daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly making sure reports and accurate and within time lines
- All report and insights management and analysis via QlikSense BI platform
- Be able to present different views of data showing business trends in multiple perspectives which to support forecasting for business growth.
- Strong technical background in Analysing large, global data SQL/SAS
- Data mining, analysis, visualisation and interpretation
- Advanced Ms Excel
- Good knowledge of report building in BI platforms Qlik or Tableau
- A BSc in mathematics, physics, business, economics or engineering preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills - able to present to a wider audience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Contract 3 months
Up to 350/day
Apply now to Dagmara Kukla at Handle! 02075699994
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.