Digital Data Analyst - Streaming / Publishing / Social Media
We currently have a Junior Data Analyst role available for a Global Publishing company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on high profile brands and an exciting environment
* The Ideal candidate will have Data Analysis experience as we as developing social reporting dashboards.
- Maintain and develop social reporting dashboard, collating view and engagement data for video content
- Maintain and develop programming schedule document in Google Sheets
- Use data to discover social trends to inform programming decisions
- analysing financial data to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and manage biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms across partners such as TikTok, Facebook and YouTube
- Digital marketing / analytics experience
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Digital data management
- Keen understanding of the digital ecosystem and advertising technologies
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Ad operations and trafficking campaigns
- Data visualisation tools and web-based dashboards
- Digital media buying, planning, campaign execution and reporting on digital media campaigns
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through.
Digital Analyst / Junior Data Analyst - Streaming / Publishing / Social Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.