Data Analyst / SQL Analyst
- *Strong SQL required
- *Python is a nice to have
We currently have a Data Analyst role available for a global media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Data Analyst with experience in SQL & Python comfortable in an Agile Environment. You'll be responsible for creating actionable Insights analysing behavioural or attitudinal data.
- Hands-on analysis (SQL, R, Excel) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
- Own the relationship with the client to ensure high levels of client engagement and the successful delivery of projects.
- Employ relevant machine learning and data modelling techniques
- decision trees, Random Forests, Gradient boosted machines, linear/logistic regression, deep learning
- data tell a story through data presentation / visualisation tools and techniques
- Scope and manage projects from beginning to end,
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Role model best practice analytical behaviours
- Programming - (Python, SQL, R)
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Data Visualisation
- Statistics modelling
Nice to have:
- clustering and dimensionality reduction.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Data Analyst / Data Developer / Python / Sql
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.