Handle are excited to be working with a globally recognised technology business looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their team based in Central London. Suitable for a recent graduate, this progressive and hands on role will offer wide exposure and offer an insight in one of the world's most successful technology companies around today.
Sitting in this progressive and dynamic team, the Data Analyst will provide support and have the opportunity to add real value.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the collection and cleansing of data received for internal reporting.
- Perform detailed data analysis in a timely manner
- Manage and resolve data related issues arising from what data is sent to the team, and also when that data is processed internally.
- Maintain and utilise appropriate reporting solutions to support the analysis
- Effectively communicate status to line manager
- Anticipate issues, escalating these as required
- Extremely organised and able to focus on keeping accurate documentation
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will be a recent graduate with 1-2 years' experience, have good data management and analysis skills in Excel and A basic understanding of Business Intelligence tools & concepts. This is an amazing role with great progression opportunities
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.