Data & Analytics Manager - Broadcast - Adobe / Google Analytics
We currently have a Data & Analytics manager role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London. This is a great opportunity to working on various greenfield projects with a high profile client.
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) & Google Analytics
- Tableau, Power BI and/or other dashboarding tools
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis and actionable insights for product recommendations
- Experience with A/B testing, QA and UAT.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to senior stakeholders
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- OTT / VOD experience
- Plan, construct and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
- Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking
- implement statistical models optimize business processes
- Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
- Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders
- Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
- Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
- Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours
- Experience measuring player metrics
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Data & Analytics Manager - Broadcast - Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.