Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a strategic Data & Campaign Analytics Manager to join a market leading B2B exhibition business based in Central London.
In this role you will create and own all marketing performance, ensuring this provides a comprehensive and joined-up view across the entire customer journey in order to communicate this information to all decision makers.
As the Data & Campaign Analytics Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of company data and work to fill gaps and improve data quality where appropriate.
- Developing relationships with data providers and data cleaning providers to understand strengths and weaknesses and advise other colleagues when needed.
- Managing the Data Strategy and Campaign Analytics team, supporting, prompting and monitoring data build activity.
- Working with marketing leaders to understand and map out full customer journey for all audience types (visitors, exhibitors, delegates).
- Developing all marketing performance reporting, using Tableau where possible
- Ensuring all the teams clearly understand what the data shows and how it can be read, understood and analysed to make decisions fur optimising activity, effort and spend. Train existing teams and new starters as needed.
- Working with the CCO to ensure clear and credible reporting of marketing performance to all relevant stakeholders outside of marketing
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Expert campaign / performance analytics background, with experience in measuring activity across all core marketing channels, including email, websites, SEO, digital advertising and social media.
- Data segmentation and manipulation.
- Experience working with data warehouses
- Experience of Google Analytics; experience of Tableau or other data visualisation tools; experience of Salesforce and Marketo, or other CRM and email/ automation platforms.
- Experience working in matrix organisational structures, and with multiple stakeholders and teams across and outside of marketing.
- Experience in managing a team
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.