A quickly growing, dynamic Music Business in London are looking for a Data and Royalties Analyst to join their busy team on a 6 month contract. As part of the team the Data and Royalties Analyst will be responsible for maximising revenue; through 'end to end' account management of a range of royalty examinations: To undertake monitoring and enforcement activities, identifying unlicensed products and services, through effective use of internal monitoring systems and information/data pertaining to all areas of the music licensing business.
- Proactively developing and managing first class client relationships with audit partners and licensees throughout the audit examination process.
- Working with the teams to identify customers for royalty examination with view to project managing each royalty examination from commission through to distribution.
- Undertaking direct settlement negotiations with licensees as well as providing support to the Revenue Assurance Manager.
- Working with internal teams and key stakeholders in other business units to compile data and background information for provision to auditors.
- Working closely with other Music internal departments including Legal, and third parties such, to ensure timely collection and distribution of royalties collected.
- Maximising revenue through the monitoring and licensing of the audio-visual products; preparing and advising suitable solutions to management before successfully implementing revised and agreed plans.
- In conjunction with the Licensing teams, ensure member query resolution is delivered in a timely manner.
- Assistance in supplying management information.
- Undertake monitoring and desktop examinations, through the retrieval and evaluation of manufacturer data.
- Ensure timely and effective management of all audit and monitoring activities.
- Data interrogation skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Target driven
- Proven relationship management within a commercially focused sector.
- Track record of exceeding targets.
- Excel intermediate
- Music experience is desirable
- Managing multiple stakeholders at all seniority levels
- High organisational skills especially managing multiple tasks and interests
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.