Handle are proud to recruit a Data and Royalties Assistant for a leading Music company in London. Reporting directly to the Senior Royalties Supervisor, this is an exciting and challenging role for someone with proven data or finance experience looking to work in the creative industries.
As Royalties Assistant your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Accurate preparation of royalty statements
- Interpreting and implementing agreements to the royalty system
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all necessary information obtained
- Contribute to the Royalties Accounting Guidelines
- Provide Support to the Senior Royalties Specialist on Department wide initiatives, project work and complex audits or case load reviews.
- Manage complex royalty queries and escalate to the Royalties Manager
- Processing 3rd party royalty statements on a timely basis
- Manage the payments to Accounts Payable, ensuring timely payments and updating bank details as necessary.
- Processing all sync receipts on a timely basis.
We are looking for someone that has data, analytical or finance experience looking to move into a creative environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail and precision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the relevant data skills, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.