Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with this major record label. We are looking for a candidate experienced within Data Coordination / Legal Affairs/ Rights within Music.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Deal Entry Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring the accuracy of our data for our labels' recording, merchandise, distribution and licensing agreements upon which all of our departments rely. You'll work directly with Business Affairs to clarify key terms and help answer questions from all levels around the company.
Here you'll get to:
- You will be the main point of contact for entry of rights information for our amazing catalogue.
- You will work with several different departments and help answer questions about rights entry.
- You will have a key role in managing the workflow and tasks on a weekly basis to ensure completion.
- You will bring a sense of urgency and excitement to the role.
- You will interface with some of the brightest colleagues in the music business.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You have enormous attention to detail and are someone who likes 'getting things right.'
- You have demonstrated multitasking abilities and do not get ruffled when priorities shift.
- You have a sense of accomplishment when a job is completed on time.
- You have experience reading music business contracts and understand the language and meaning.
- You have at least 3 years of computer data entry skills.
- You have a desire to learn and are willing to put your ideas out there.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Light programming or database experience.
- Software testing experience.
The role is due to start ASAP and therefore we cannot consider applicants with more than 1 weeks' notice
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.