One of the most recognised football clubs in the world are looking for a CRM Executive to work across a range of channels in their commercial division. You will support the Insights Manager with the reporting and data analysis within the clubs CRM systems.
You will have a good knowledge of commercial business and data insights. Being number literate, you'll be confident in your skills to format and crunch data, and have strong Excel skills being able to produce complex pivot tables.
Key requirements for this position
- At least a years' experience within a CRM or Data Analysis position, or a top end graduate with the hunger and passion for succeeding in a data marketing role.
- Experience with marketing automation (such as Adobe Campaign) tools and/or analytical tools (such as FastStats)
- Strong working knowledge of Powerpoint and MS Word
- Analytical mind set with strong Excel skills
- Clear and confident communicator across a range of levels
To discuss this position in some further detail apply directly now or send your CV to Daniel.email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.