Data Support Analyst / Data Administrator - Retail
We currently have a Data consultant / Data Support Analyst role available for a global media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Data Support Analyst who has experience dealing with data and excellent communication and client liaison skills as you'll be working closely with various engineering teams as well as external and internal stakeholders.
You'll be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a data solution that is fit for purpose to support the services provided to various clients
- Good data analysis and investigation skills
- Basic understanding of ETL processes and data warehousing
- Good understanding of systems analysis and data design
- Strong data requirements documentation ability
- Good understanding of data
- Experience of working with Big Data
- Assist in data exploration assessment and audit with client IT
- Solve complex and challenging data related inquiries from both internal and client stakeholders.
- data roadmap discussions with Data Engineering and Infrastructure teams
- Manage the documentation and presentation of data requirements
- Manage service levels and data issues with client data providers
- Liaise with client leadership and analysis teams
- Work with client IT departments to evolve capability to deliver innovative data solutions
Nice to have:
- Sql / Python
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Data Support Analyst / Data Administrator / Data Consultant - Retail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.