Data Engineer - (Entertainment Company)
Do you have experience building data-warehouses?
A prestigious entertainment company located in Central London. Owns and runs several large venues across London.
This a perfect role for someone who enjoys theatre, music and the arts.
Supporting internal Ticketing and Marketing departments. Working as part of a small team. Assisting in the building of a new data warehouse.
- Collect and Analyse business requirements and turn into technical designs and solutions
- Learn and understand source system data structures
- Build ETL routines and develop the data platform according to business priorities and objectives
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and best industry practices
- Maintain and update disaster recovery procedures
- Implement robust mechanisms to safeguard user data privacy
- Support and maintain the data platform
- Design and Build integration to other business systems
- Test data solutions
- Discovering and recommending ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
Required Knowledge and Experiences:
- Microsoft SQL server languages knowledge
- SQL administration and maintenance experience
- Understanding of C#
- Building and designing SSIS data-flows
- Experience designing and building reports for business users
- Knowledge of security in an Azure/Windows/SQL environment
Data Engineer / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.