Data Engineer - Alteryx
We currently have a Data Engineer role available for a high profile Music Production Company. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has advanced data handling skills and a track record of building informative reports and dashboards.
- Alteryx experience required
- Manipulating and joining multiple sources of data together.
- Supporting the Finance & Royalties teams to build dashboards and sophisticated reports and finding ways to improve data and information flows.
- Responsible for the efficient storage and management of all our data, dashboard and financial reports.
- Familiar with creating advanced data queries (using SQL, Power Query or Alteryx)
- visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- working and reporting on financial data
- Comfortable working with millions of lines of complex data
- Full Microsoft Office Suite tools
- highly proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of Predictive tools,
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Data Engineer - SQL / Power Query / Alteryx
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.