We are looking for up and coming data gurus to join a leading Exhibition & Events company in central London for a nine month contract.
You will be supporting your team by using customer insight to provide in depth reports, helping them make stronger strategic decisions to drive company growth.
In order to achieve this your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on show factors such as reachable & emailable data; total number of attendees and exhibitors, breakdown by countries, UK region, retailers etc
- Merging and cleaning all the data collected after the shows related to any partner engagements
- Registering people or changing their registration details
- Building subscription lists and smart lists based on customers' answers to different questions on the registration forms
- To define ad-hoc and regular insight projects, develop surveys, analyze data, and deliver compelling actionable insights
- To work with rest of insight team to ensure timely development of new reports and projects
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar customer insight and data-related role
- Experience in analysing large datasets and simplifying complicated content
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- The ability to plan your own workload as well as working to tight deadlines
- Incredible attention to detail
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.