Handle are working with an innovative and exciting B2B events company to recruit a temporary Data Executive to join their busy team.
The main purpose of this role is to use customer insight to drive growth in our core KPIs and help colleagues & customers understand KPI performance to help them make better operational and strategic decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on universe size by show sectors (including: reachable & emailable data; total number of people/ companies who attended/ exhibited at the shows; engaged contacts/companies; breakdown by countries, UK region, type of retailer, purchasing responsibility, etc.)
- Providing contact details relevant for partner activities (such as international trade associations, UK companies interested in exporting, etc.)
- Merging and cleaning all the data collected after the shows related to any partner engagements (seminars, meetings, tours, digital engagements etc.)
- Registering people or changing their registration details
- Building Marketo subscription lists and smart lists based on customers' answers to different questions related to the registration forms
- Reporting on customers' engagement with e-mail campaigns
- Advising on any data related issues
- Providing data for ad-hoc queries
- To leverage use of data / research to drive growth of business
- To develop script surveys, analyse data, and deliver compelling actionable insights
The successful candidate will have experience in customer insight gained for a similar, data-related role. You will passionate about identifying stories from data and simplifying it as well as reporting back to internal stakeholders. Someone who has worked with large datasets, created KPI reports and who is proficient in Excel and Powerpoint would be successful in this role. Experience in Tableau and SQL is desirable but not essential.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of Christmas initially with possibility of extension for a high performing candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.