Handle Recruitment is seeking a date guru to collaborate with the marketing team of a large and established B2B Events business, to deliver strong insight across the whole portfolio of events.
As the Data Executive your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Reporting by show sectors including reachable & emailable data, total number of attendees, breakdown by countries, UK region, type of retailer, purchasing responsibility, etc.
- Providing contact details relevant for partner activities
- Merging and cleaning all the data collected after the shows related to any partner engagements
- Registering people or changing their registration details
- Building Marketo subscription lists and smart lists based on customers' answers to registration forms
- Reporting on customers' engagement with e-mail campaigns
- Advising on any data related issues
- Providing data for ad-hoc queries
- Scripting surveys, analysing data, and delivering compelling actionable insights
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in a customer insight and data-related role
- Experience in identifying stories from data and simplifying the complicated
- Capability of analysing large datasets
- Confidence in creating KPI reports
- Experience in creating surveys
If this sounds like a great career move for you please apply or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.