Data Governance Manager - Retail/Luxury
Contract, Central London
Handle have partnered with an Iconic Luxury British retail brand to help them find a Data Governance Manager. This will be a 6 months contract potentially extended to 12 months.
You will be responsible for developing a strategy of transition from 10+ databases (with a central CRM database) to one single view of customer solution (Salesforce).
This will require a confident data governance strategist who has experience of data selection and analysis, mapping the data and understanding what data needs to be captured.
Key Skills and Experience for Data Governance Manager:
- Completion of minimum 2 large Data Governance projects - Ideally on a large enterprise scale with great attention to security matters and data protection.
- Understanding of GDPR
- Excellent project management skills (qualification preferred).
- Exceptional communication and wide experience of stakeholder's management across large businesses.
- Solid experience of working with SaaS solution, ideally Salesforce
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer, commercial data and data infrastructure
- Understanding of best practice in customer data management and data governance
- Good business analysis and strategy skills.
- Understanding of luxury consumer data and its needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What they offer:
- Key decision making role and an opportunity to work on a data strategy for a world-famous brand.
- 6-month contract with possibility of 12 months extension
- Up to £600/day
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.