Data Insights & Partnerships Account Manager - €45-55K - Global FMCG Brand
ASAP - Relocation to Austria (Worldwide travel included)
We are working with one of the biggest, worldwide known FMCG/Sports brand to help them find a Data Insights & Partnerships Account Manager to support in activating national and international sponsor programs.
You will join their Commercial team of 10 based out in Austria to deliver data insights to stakeholders growing the series and building on current partnerships. This role will report directly into the Commercial Director.
To be considered for the role...
You will have experience across:
- Working agency side/client side with sponsors and partners
- Data Insights and market research
- Managing big accounts activating and executing programs
- Coordinate third party contracts and invoices
You will be:
- A lover of sports and events, socialable and good with hosting
- Creative with an innovative mindset
- Experienced by 2 years or more in sponsoring
- Excited by the thought of travelling the globe all years round to such events
Apply now with a CV or get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn to have a chat about it further...
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.