Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a Marketing Data Executive for a successful and growing B2B publishing business, featuring some of the most prestigious names across a variety of industries.
The company has invested heavily into the creation of a marketing automation system and therefore you will work as the expert of the relationship between customer data and strategic business decisions.
As the Marketing Data Executive your day to day responsibilities will look something along the lines of:
- Implementing and rolling out campaign life cycle changes and apply across all publication brands
- Supporting the marketing team to provide recommendation and insight about marketing performance to improve key metrics such as conversion rates, deliverability etc.
- Maintain and manage data quality in Salesforce
- Auditing data quality across core platforms to ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of the database.
- Support the development and evolution of marketing workflows, processes and automated campaigns to enhance ability to deliver effective communications
- Consult with marketing teams on which data will gain most effective results to enhance future marketing programs
- Work alongside the Marketing Analyst to perform regular ad-hoc analysis of the datasets, as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience preferably in B2B media or a direct response marketing environment
- Experience of acting as the central expert for database marketing, supporting users from a range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- A strong understanding of the importance of data quality within marketing and how this is achieved.
- Understanding of the Data Protection legislation and implementation
- Strong Excel and SQL data-based skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.