An exciting opportunity for an experience administrator to join a well established global leader within Visual FX. Our client is looking for a candidate with strong database admin experience who is used to working within a fast moving environment, preferably in the media industry.
- You will be part of the Talent team who manage all resourcing for their productions- there will be lots of collating crew sheets/ arranging schedules and travel for crew and organising meetings for the Talent Exec team.
- Conduct internal communications - cross functional departments (Talent Managers, Production, HR, Recruitment, Crew & Artist)
- Responsible in maintaining and updating production crew sheets - inputting into the company's database systems (Google docs, excel spreadsheets)
- Attend all current productions meeting and taking status notes and agenda preparations for follow-up
- Arranging and conducting interviews and following up with candidates
- Ad-hoc support for a busy recruitment function team
Experience and skills required:
- Cloud based working using Office 365 and Outlook
- Strong administrative and and database knowledge
- Personable - ability to engage with both industry professionals
- Previous experience of working within creative industries preferable
- Hands on approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.