Handle is currently working with a well renowned international events business who are currently seeking an experienced Database Executive to work across one of their award winning festivals. The main focus of the role would involve assisting the business with processing all the event data and content. The ideal applicant will be highly organised, professional and passionate about the creative communications industry.
- Data quality and maintenance.
- Checking and correcting duplicate contacts and companies in the database
- Being able to accept/reject changes in the database
- Updating and changing all database content when required (from across the business and ensuring data is inputted correctly).
- Testing and modifying the data to ensure report outputs are accurate.
- Setting up and sending email campaigns as part of automated engagement programmes
- Managing the marketing data across Sitecore and Salesforce including the naming of data, selections and tracking
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a similar database administrator/ executive role
- Experience of working with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform.
- An interest in how data can be used to drive marketing campaigns and seeing the data journey from start (data selections) to finish (campaign analysis/ reporting)
- Intermediate/ advance working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Some knowledge or understanding of marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo or sitecore) would be an advantage.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Effective & efficient
- Responsive & friendly
- Hard worker, persistent, passionate about getting things done
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.