We have a fantastic opportunity to join an early stage startup agency who specialise within conversion and optimisation for the charity sector. They're looking for an ambitious and driven Data Co-ordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career and take on the responsibility of owning and building the data function from scratch to play a key role in the development of the company.
- You will have a minimum of three years' experience within a similar area. Coming from a successful call centre will be highly desirable.
- Have a methodical mind-set and be confident enough to set procedures and build processes from scratch.
- Solid commercial experience with the ability to humanise analytical data into reports.
- Good knowledge of API's and dataflows.
- Solid background in SQL or similar database languages.
- An understanding of data protection legislation.
- Ideally with some management/mentoring experience, or the ambition to move into this area as they grow the team in the near future.
- Someone with a strong mind and opinions who is not only able to complete the work to a high standard, but bring forward ideas and back themselves
If you want to be a key member of an early stage startup with two extremely successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record in this sector, and an in-place client list to hit the ground running then apply directly now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.