Handle Recruitment is working with one of the World's leading Art collections based in Central London to find a Database manager. The Database Manager will support the CRM & Membership team and broader Gallery in their running of the CRM and Membership database, and gaining and retaining Members.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the membership database
- Managing payment collection procedures and data updates
- Managing continuous renewal and processing
- Acting as point of contact for all users in order to maintain data-quality
- Producing and uphold written database procedures
- Providing exceptional training to other database operators
- Stock management for the Gallery- both online and on-site store
- Producing data reports on membership in association with shareholders through the gallery
- Ensuring all the legislation's are fully in place
- Attending members events
- Fielding phone calls and emails regarding membership
The Successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparative organisation
- Strong excel skills
- Familiarity with computer operating systems
- A patient, meticulous and logical nature
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good analytical, administrative and organisational skills
- A good working knowledge of Raisers Edge
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.