- Manage and execute campaign briefs and act as main database team contact for the briefing of new campaigns
- Create and deliver data selections and segmentation within the Marketing Intelligence Platform (MIP), applying historic learning's to improve future customer and prospect communication
- Monitor and interpret campaign results through detailed analysis
- Consult with marketing teams on which data will gain most effective results to enhance future marketing campaign briefs
- Source all internal data for analysis and usage
- Liaise with marketing and digital teams once a month to review campaign results across all brands to help develop best practice email strategies
- Brief and manage external suppliers for data purchasing or research. Manage data builds for prospecting where required.
- Implement and facilitate contact strategies & optimize campaign volumes across the group.
- Clear operational understanding of MIP and its capabilities to maximise segmentation and targeting efficiency's.
- Understanding of all data feeds into MIP, their dependencies and formats.
- Management of prospect data from both internal and external sources to ensure it is ready to be uploaded into MIP
- Assist in any mapping and/or business rules required to translate data from other sources into an appropriate format for the central system
Who we are looking for:
- A degree at least at undergraduate level in Data, Marketing or of a scientific nature. Relevant work experience is also considered as a higher priority.
- At least 3-4 years in a professional work environment, preferably B2B media or database marketing.
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act and it's implementation
- Experience of working within a marketing department or another area with strong links.
- A strong understanding of the importance of data quality within marketing and how this is achieved.
- Can demonstrate and articulate a full understanding of marketing processes from planning through executing through analytics
- Demonstrates advanced audience segmentation capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Advanced MS Access or similar required
- SPSS or other modelling software advantageous.
- Knowledge of SQL query writing advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.