Amazing opportunity for a Marketing Executive with a passion for sport to join a club based in South East London.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of marketing and ticketing promotions and communications, as well as hospitality campaigns.
This role is heavily focused on database management, therefore candidates must have strong excel, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage the clubs database - including tracking and reporting on campaign activity
- Manage content creation for ticketing campaigns alongside the design team
- Inform all areas of the business with regards to any new marketing initiatives
- Analysis of promotional campaigns, spotting patterns and manipulating data
- Profiling supporters to create targeted offers
- Monitoring competitor activity, establishing industry trends
- Support the commercial manager to develop the annual marketing plan
- Implement improvements to the clubs database
- Work alongside the Ticket Office manager to produce accurate attendance reports for every home match to present to stakeholders
- Confident on CRM systems
- Excellent MS Office - including Excel
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced marketing role - ideally within sport/media/agency/events
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Strong communication skills - both written and spoken
- Strong technical ability
Please note interviews will be taking place next week and we are looking for candidates who will be available at short notice ideally.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.