Handle Recruitment is working with a well-established independent music promotions company based in West London, to find an enthusiastic Database Officer. The Database officer must have a great passion to work in the music industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for data entry, database maintenance, researching and identifying new entrants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop an effective Database
- Researching and identifying new entrants
- Reporting and note taking when required
- Relay complex data to support communications
- Ensure database is kept up to date
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great passion and knowledge for different music genres
- Digital experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Great enthusiasm
- Great attention to detail
- MS Office experience and confident using a Mac computer
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.