We are currently seeking talented Sales and Business Development professionals to join one of the UK's top publications for a short term contract in a Delegate Sales position. This role is perfect for anyone that is fluent in Spanish or Danish at a business level.
Like any event you would host a great turnout is key! For that reason our client needs you to get the word out there, encouraging corporate subscribers to register and provide all of the details they need. To do this your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Direct selling and event registration over the phone with a variety of existing and new clients, including global blue chip organisations.
- Building and growing relationships with these clients, ensuring you are always providing excellent service when responding to requests and queries.
- Working with the Marketing team regularly to plan activity that's aligned to the current, as well as any new, marketing strategies.
- Hitting and exceeding your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Recording accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fluency to a business speaking level in either Spanish or Danish
- Extensive sales experience, particularly in B2B.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Confidence in hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
If you are immediately available and ready to take on this exciting project please apply or contact Danielle Clarke on email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.