My client is looking for an experienced B2B sales person to join their expanding team. The main focus of the role would be to attract experienced professionals to attend one of their award winning international events. This is a fast paced rewarding environment, so the ideal applicant must be enthusiastic, passionate and able to interact professionally with senior decision makers.
Based in London, the company is well renowned for its successful event portfolios - ranging from conferences, exhibitions, roundtables and awards. With plans to develop over the next year this is a great opportunity to get on board with a forward thinking and ambitious events team.
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B media environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers.
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Direct selling to our client database and other target audiences.
- Registration of delegates against weekly targets.
- Ongoing customer relationship management with current and new delegates.
- Data management, sourcing and selection.
- Liaising with marketing team.
- Updating and collecting accurate data.
- Responding to client requests and queries.
- Compiling daily reports on registered delegates
- Knowledge of Banking, Investment and Financial Services
- Business level second / third languages, especially German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian and North European dialects (not essential).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.