Handle Recruitment is seeking a Delegate Acquisition Manager to join a global media and events brand. Primarily responsible for selling delegate packages to new and existing clients and supporting the Head of Delegate Sales managing the telesales function. This is the perfect opportunity for a Sales Executive looking for a step up in responsibility.
Working closely with the Head of Delegate Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Calling and engaging with prospecting clients to obtain new business
- Engaging with existing clients via the phone in order to develop lasting relationships to continue securing revenue
- Cross selling where relevant
- Proactively generating new leads to call
- Providing weekly reports and forecasts
- Setting up and motivating new and temporary members of the telemarketing team
- Setting a good example to the telemarketing team through using good practices
- Working closely with the marketing department to ensure FT Live events/conferences are successfully attended
- Attending any project or marketing meeting where requested
- Liaising with the conference production and marketing team, to develop an understanding of the event program and theme
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in business development, delegate or media sales is desirable but not necessary
- A proactive and positive attitude, using your own initiative to deliver above and beyond
- Motivation to succeed, you will be results driven to exceed set targets
- Adaptability to working in a fast paced environment
If you are an ambitious Sales Executive ready to take the first steps towards a management position please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.