Delegate Sales Manager - £35k plus uncapped commission
Reporting to the Head of Exhibitions the Delegate Sales Manager will look after a team of 10 executives working selling across a very successful marketing portfolio. You will be a highly ambitious and talented individual who can excel in management capacity but also willing to sell yourself.
The ideal candidate will have amassed at least four years in delegate sales while management experience would be very advantageous would also consider exceptional team leaders. There will also be a heavy focus on the awards platform where you will be responsible for entry and table sales. In return they will receive world class training and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of this high performing department. Key responsibilities will include the recruitment and induction of new sales people and the coaching and development of existing sales executives.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing new business and achieving sales goals
- Providing leadership on important, high-value bids and opportunities
- Managing sales information including conversion rates, key targets, pipeline management and KPIs
- Hiring of new team members
- Excellent Coaching skills to ensure high levels of motivation at all times
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Consultative sales process
- Face to face meetings and over the phone
- International travel required
- Client Relationship Management
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.