Handle Recruitment is seeking an established Delegate Sales Manager to join a leading multi-channel media business, managing their highly renowned Marketing & Creative portfolio.
This is a crucial role for the business, as you will lead a team responsible for generating circa £1milhion in revenue. As the Delegate Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for leading, developing and training your sales team
- Working with marketing and sponsorship sales to create targeted VIP campaigns for roundtable and summit style events
- Delivery of the sales revenue and VIP targets across the portfolio's range of awards, conferences, subscription & eLearning products and services
- Securing key relationships and account management with key decision makers within existing clients and new prospects
- Developing accurate and timely detailed sales reporting and forecasting on revenue and acquisition targets
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the project team and internal/external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience selling delegate attendance for conferences, events, exhibitions and trade shows
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and train a sales team
- A proven track record of consistently hitting targets
- A collaborative mindset, as you will be working with in-house conference producers, sponsorship sales teams and marketing departments to ensure success.
Please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.